Endurolytes - Usage Instructions
Use prior to, during, and after workouts to satisfy the body's electrolyte requirements with maximum precision.
- Exercise lasts for more than two hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than two hours and:
- Temperature is above 80 degrees and/or 70% humidity or
- Temperature and humidity is ten degrees or more above what you are accustomed to.
Capsule Usage Instructions
As a starting point, we recommend a dose of 1 capsule per 50-60 pounds of body weight. Take one dose 30-60 minutes prior to exercise, each hour during exercise, and one dose immediately following exercise.
Powder Mixing / Usage Instructions
As a starting point, we recommend a dose of 1 scoop per 50-60 pounds of body weight. Take one dose 30-60 minutes prior to exercise, each hour during exercise, and one dose immediately following exercise. Taste issues may limit you to 1-3 powder servings per hour. If conditions warrant additional dosing, capsules should be used.
- Many variablesbody weight, fitness level, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and physiological predispositionaffect individual electrolyte requirements, so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine what your individual needs are.
- Endurolytes DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from overexertion in the heat.
- The amount of salt (sodium chloride) you habitually consume in your daily diet largely determines the amount of salt, you will need to consume during exercise and races. If you consume a high-salt diet, you will either need to increase your hourly dose of Endurolytes or use Endurolytes Extreme.